Friday, April 24, 2009

Myth


quoted from: pitayastudio.myweb.hinet.net/art10-1.htm
The funny thing is I am going to leave the company what I built and stayed at. Nothing special but quarrel. Actually, quarrel is not special at all, but the ways we show out ourselves are totally different and weird. At this moment, I consider that some people are wonderful to be friends for whole life long, but they are not the ones to fit the position as co-workers or partners sometimes. Who is the right one? I wonder there is anyone right. Be honestly to say so, I don't know how somebody knows what he said were all correct and helpful, and even knows other people's thoughts. Am I dumb or others are too smart? I can't accept that, and I think there are nothing correct always except that you think it and believe that it is right and correct. Maybe this is a sophistry, but nothing can be sure certainly. What the pity is not I can't do the business anymore, but there were always harmful words came out in a quarrel or arguement. The ridiculous thing is people always say what they do or what they say are from good intentions. I think this saying is the cover of all violence, no matter in behavior or words. Every moment is part of my life. If this way is stuck, then go to find another way. All roads lead to Rome. :))

No comments: