Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hum....


quoted from:http://www.toxel.com/inspiration/2009/01/20/24-modern-mugs-and-creative-mug-designs/
It is my shortage and defect. I have to try everything to make me believe in it. It is truth that there should be a aim first, then it will be easy to endeavor to achieve it. Before the aim could be found, most of the endeavors is waste. I just found the rules I used in my previous life are not efficient and proper anymore. Tey are good, but just good. It has to be better and better and better. I am making an experiment. I ignored the main stuff that people chase all the time and that stuff should be useful and attractive in this modern society. They are money, position, and reputation. I throwed myself to the middle of Taiwan where is one of the poorest area in this country probably. Fortunately, I have a job now and it is to sell tea leaves. What the difference from before is I got free two meals for five days a week, a free room for anytime, and few salary. Is it out of the way I was on? Yes it is. I wish someday I would feel just right to write a story about myself. It will be interesting definitely.

No comments: