Sunday, April 20, 2008

Anne Hathaway


This is a wonderful weekend, for I have watched more than three movies and it is going to keep going until Sunday night. It is the way I consider the best way to train my listening at home. "Princess Diaries" "Prince diaries 2: Royal Engagement" "The Evil wears Prada" Yes, the three movies were what I watched already, and coincidently, the main character in those videos is Anne Hathaway, all the same one. Actually, the actress I love so much is Liv Tyler, but Anne Hathaway has the same qualities when they play some specific roles. The feelings are pure, happy, condused sometimes, and attractive. When I enjoyed those movies, they always made me think a lot and feel a lot, even too much occasionally. Myabe it is because of the dramas, stories, or the way the main characters played. I realize that some parts of movies are dragged from real lives, yet it seemed more romatic or unreal, but it does come from my life, your life, everyone's life. No wonder it touched my heart all the time. So deeply. Also there some very good and famous sayings came out from those movies. Everything involved in moves is wisdom. If I am smart, I can get more than others. Movies reveal people truth, dreams, hopes, and everything you and me have ever felt or abtained in watching movies.

If I really need to think of what people think about me, I should pay my all attention on thinking of what I desire to accomplish, to achieve in my short life. .\ /.

No comments: