Thursday, April 10, 2008

Business of my family


You said," This is my family's business." How it is general apparently, but why it made me feel a little bit hurt!? I understand you didn't mean that purposely, yet it did mean something for me. It is a distance. I do live in my blato world. In my perspective, we are such close friends, as close as family, which I thought as that way all the time. It is not a love between lovers, either couples. It is more than that a lot. Well, It is hard to explain the sensitive circumstance. Did I require too much or was over the edge? Or your barrier is changeable, in control of your mood? Follow your own way? I am not mad of you. I am not sad because of you. I am frustrated that you are one of them, normal people. Maybe better than them but still belong to them after someday. Congratulations!! You are living in the real world consciously. Too bad i am still in the world built by me, or i will make it later. When you see that, and all my friends see that scene, no more explanation is necessary, but sharing enjoyment with me. I wish that moment will be in my life, Because i do believe it does exist.






No comments: