Saturday, July 12, 2008

A job to a man


picture from http://store.pchome.com.tw/bikecity/M01732091.htm

From that day I arrived home, today is the 134th day. The first 100 days I spent on looking for some opportunities to go abroad again. However, I couldn't make it be happened. There were some particular conditions I lacked probably, but it was so hard for me to figured them out. Therefore, I decided to get a job as soon as possible recently. Suddenly I considered that I have not felt comfortable since I was at home, even I indeed did some researches. Why? About women? About accomplishments? Or is it about a job? Now I consider it is because of the lack of work. It is exact that accomplishments are important, but they are from what we do. I felt worried and frustrated because I have not done what all people do all the time, work. Who can explain that why we all need works to fill up our daily lives? It becomes a rule to have a job in the society, or it will be easier to feel uncomfortable. I can't tell you the answer, but I do felt annoyed. So I started to mail my resume to a lot of companies. It was harder than my expectation. I become picky. I am a senior worker. Some part of me is eager for a supreme chance to realize my dream. I think everyone wants that too. A job means too many things to me now. Maybe I think of it in a wrong direction. A job can represent a salary, a position and a level, but also a lotto, a chance, a future and who I am. Recently, when I looked at some peaceful elders, I wondered if I can enjoy these left peace life in a satisfied way as they chose. Here is one more thing I have to mention. I just bought a scooter this wednesday, and it made me feel like I got my "feet" again. That means I felt I had no "feet" when I took public transportations. It is ridiculous, but I did get more energy when I rode my lovely scooter. Oh! By the way, I chose a old-fashioned scooter which is belong to my grandfather and grandmother's era. Take a look in the end of this article. =)

No comments: