Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Open my own business


You will never know what is going to happen in the next moment. It is hard to get a job in Taiwan now, so it becomes the perfect timing to open a business. These days I accomplished two important issues. First, I made a difficult decision to sell out my lovely car. It was not "her" fault, it was mine. "She" realized my dreams about traveling around Taiwan, and it was also the interesting place to warm up my romance ever. However, I have no more chances to hang out with her, and also no more extra money to take care for her. Oh! I miss you so much~. Second, that idea was born yesterday morning while I was exhausted to look for my inexistent job. I was wondering why I didn't take my friends' advices to open a restaurant or a breakfast store. I have a little money and I love cooking, but I would not like to take care for a "space" whole year, whole month or even whole day long. Therefore, I decided to have a company, which I can make my dreams come true via. Well, it is still a dream, as a fetus in mom's uterus. I don't wanna lose it. I am glad that the amazing idea came out of my mind finally. Although it is late a little bit, later better than never. =)

No comments: