Friday, October 3, 2008

ha ha ha ha


quoted from:http://www.ilovesuper.com/blog/gallery/14/StayReal-life.jpg
I thought that was my long vacation. Originally this is the long vacation. The person who can predict somebody's fate or future told me that it will take more than 10 years to Goal! I am gonna put it on a sheet of paper, then let it go. It is not easy to describe the difference between doing the kind of individual who reveal exact self and who show out others an image supposed to be. It is not clear when you are revealing who you are. Usually it can be descovered after a while you recheck what you have done. Here is nothing good or bad, better or worse, worth or unworth. It is all up to self. What kind of person is open-minded? What kind of human being is outgoing? What kind of people are worth to be friend with? Time goes by and the wisdom is ready to be found. Th more I done, the more I regretted. The more I show out who I really am, the more I like myself and what I have done. Thanks God my knowledge is growing up by time always. Take it easy and relax, Brian. \o/

No comments: