Friday, October 24, 2008

different life

When everything is not as usual, thoughts are going to change gratually. Malay are with satisfied mind to live in their unique pace. Are they poor? I am not sure, but I think they worked "hard" everyday. The environment is awful and noise is deadly always. Malay survive in it, so do I. However, I can decide when I need to take a rest. They can NOT. I wanna know what they think when they work as robots with straightfaced appearance. I wonder iI can smile to others as they do in their shoes. Everything, cats, people, even air, make me feel sad and sorry. I know I am still in my own shoes. Yes, Patricia, you are totally right. Traveling makes people smart. And I say, living in others countries make people grow up. I wanna show you an interesting and important discovery about here. When they argued with somebody, they would not bend their brows when they complained something seriously, but just yelled at others loudly. I remember I bent my brows unconsciously even I was happy. This is about attitude. I don't think I am going to admire Malay's life styles or their attitudes of lives in the future. Nevertheless, it shows me a new world. Barely, frankly.

No comments: