Saturday, November 1, 2008

beside Kuala Lumpur


Here is far from Kuala Lumpur 30 minutes by car. It is not so far for the residents here to have fun in the capital on weekdays. However, they are two worlds. Here is Basham(I just know the sound they called this town, but maybe not the spelling). A lot of companies setted up their factories in Basham, and I think it made this town better. It is amazing that people wear the totally different styles in Kuala Lumpur and Basham, and they don't care about the difference as my observation. If you say "Big Apple" New York city is as known as an integrative city, I would like to say so to this region I have lived in half month. Here are three main groups, Malay, Chinese and Indian, living here. The languages they used are English, Malay and their mother languages. My Malay is still poor, but I could feel the situation they stay at is peaceful. Seemingly, at least. It is anothter shock to me that the people here are so kind and friendly. Taiwanese are well-known as a polite country, but I always found that people are more polite and friendly in the countries I have ever been. It is shame, but it makes me want to be a better Taiwanese. I think I used to looked at events or people in a negative way first, and then midified it to a positive way gratually. When I saw a person who worked with a poker face, I thought he was doing his job in a bored and aweful mood, but who knows maybe he was thinking about his girlfriend totally. :) The more countries you have been, the more you learn and the less of judgements you keep in. This is the best gift I got since I satrted to visit different cities, countries and cultures.

No comments: