Saturday, November 22, 2008

no time to waist II

We all know it, but we are still doing it. It is the exact problem. I know I have to grasp some related knowledge, but I am still here surfing on the internet. I know I am hungry to obtain more sources, but I am reluctant to move my eyes away from my laptop. Knowing something is not equal to realizing it. There is as a switch which can modify the situation to a better one; however, the difficulty is how to find it and make it work. I think I found it already and my right hand is on it too. So why am I hestitated to switch it? Afraid of changing the stable life which I am immersing in? Or afraid of the future "I" who I cannot handle very well? Or I am a coward in fact? Maybe the answer is not the point. The importance is that it is time to make a decision which I should make long long time ago while I was an ambitious person who was fear of nothing. Time makes me smarter but timid. Or I should say I made myself cowardly but accuse time to be the excuse and the guilty cause. Heart will be the true and loyal friend all the time. Even my thought told me something logically, my heart would make me feel uncomfortable if it is logical but not fit to the real ME. Believe in thought, believe in brain, or believe in heart are all up to myself. No try, no failure. No failure, no success. No adventure, no hurt. No pain, no gain. No loss, either no gain. It is not a exchangeness. It is where the worth exists in. Cannot be ignored or erased. No wonder Nike is so populr. Just do it. DO it. As I remember that Jammy who is the most famous chef in London and in the television recently said," I don't fxcking care about your mother's flavour, just try it. God damn try it." I love the ways he did to encourage people to taste new flavor and foreign dishes. I believe he had already gotton a lot of abuse, rejection, and also admiration. I believe he can achieve everything he wanna do in this kind of spirit and determination. shxt. My friend just told me,"relax, relax."
-_-

1 comment:

Arina said...

hi brian=) how r u doing?
i like ur recent posts=) they seem calm and peaceful.
and dunt be afraid of ur dreams...follow it!
follow ur heart!
=)
miss u