Friday, November 28, 2008

The most importante thing is ....


What is the most important thing in your life? It is easy to ignore it while you are looking for something concentrately or busy for doing something. Is it money? Is it position? Is it famiy? Is it parents? girlfriend? boyfriend? children? or ..... I found that I was confused previously. I supposed that how to be successful in work was my temporary goal. However, in fact, it was not. I figured out that how to get a girlfriend as soon as possibe was the one I cared about. Nevertheless, it was not. SO what do I exactly care about in my life? The people I love very much, and the animals I love very much, too. It is merciless for me to live without them. An old station reveals," When you lose it, then you are going to know how it is important and precious truly. And unfortunately it will be too late. Suddenly I found what I always argued with or worried about is usual the worthless stuff and people. After that, I felt exhausted to do anything. Such as eating a strawberry cake, I was used to taste cake first and enjoy the strawberry lastly. Sometimes, I was too full to enjoy the beautiful strawberry. Such as I have to finish several works, I always made small stuff first, and dealed with big ones with my tired brain and body. Of course, the results were not good enough, no adult. It is about different thoughts, values and opinions. Today, I miss that cat, that person, that moment. If I can one more choice, I won't let it escape from my arm. Except missing, I wanna do something more.

No comments: