Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I just wanna write something down

It is all the same. It takes time to make new friends, especially foreigners and people who think about you with negative emotion in the beginning. Also, it takes time to adapt new situations, especially there are different languages and concepts in it. Gratually, I found that different language is not such an important element in daily life or communication. Body language is a international language definitely. Smile is also the best way to say hello to strangers without words. I love the way that Malay show to new friends. They smile suddenly from cool facial expression when they find you are looking at them. haha. Slowly, suddenly, but freidnly. The reason is not clear, but I always felt their smiles were come from their hearts. Sincerely. If I smile at somebody in my hometown, they will think I am a crazy guy or somebody who wants to take advantage from them. I am really enjoy about the way to meet people even though it made me tired sometimes. Someone has said that you will comprehend culture shock after you stay at an new country more than 6 months. Well i think it is an average,not for everyone. I got the shock strongly recently. It is fortunate that I am mature enough to figure out the major stuff. Good articles are also the effective nutrition to enrich my spirit and thought.

1 comment:

Arina said...

mmm...I have the same situation in my hometown...if u smile to ppl they will think u r crazy...
but i wonder why its different in each country or city maybe even town?
...idk
i guess
thats the way how a big city has an influence on ppl...maybe traditions, maybe mentality...who knows? a good topic to think on