Sunday, December 21, 2008

It is a test

If there is the God, he or her is a humorous guy definitely. The test always follow the situation which I finally made up my mind firmly. It is a warm but hard test. The purpose of this test is to make sure my mind is fixed or not, or it can be modified maybe. Every time I would think my dicesion again and again. Sometimes I don't think there is a right answer or decision in fact. What needs to do is to think carefully and make a decision bravely. I used to spend a lot of time on makin a choice, but it usually didn't match the blueprint which I imaged previously. Now I think maybe the problem is I THINK too much. haha. Just do it. Nike said this all the time and I am the guy they hate most without doubt. Ya Ya, just do it and try it. Failure is always there. What I am going to lose? Money? Time? life? When I hold everything in my two palms, I would have no more hands to grasp what the most important stuff in my life. Release first, then get something really good. Anyway, I will never "wish" I can make good and right decisions, but i will try to do them first to amke sure they are right or not.... :)

No comments: