Friday, December 12, 2008

English

I do wish I can go to Canada to improve my English again. Here is the place where includes not only my strange thoughts, but my poor English. lol. I have no idea how poor my English is now; however, I am still enjoy writing something in English. Maybe it is an enjoyment for me to write, and it is going to depress my English teacher gradually. Please accept my sincere apology. I love English still. If there is one more chance, please let me be a foreign student to study English abroad again. Moreover, it will be wonderful to be Patricia's student one more time. Words are such a cool and unflexible media to describe everything. I am in Malaysia now. Here I can speak Chinese, Taiwanese, Malay, and English. Still English is the most popular language to be used in eating, shopping, and dealing with most stuff. I am keeping reading some novels and articles all the time. Well, I wonder if my English can become better after I finish these books. The rules of English are just in every sentence and every chapter. It is like I am doing an experiment to make sure whether it is a good way (or maybe a short cut) to improve any kinds of languages. Anyway, let me get some money first, then spend it overall later. :))

No comments: