Friday, December 26, 2008

the feeling comes from deep inside

It is smart to treasure what already be holded in palms. It is stupid to see everything merited. Human beings are blind, even with a pair of shining and beautiful eyes. What in arms and palms means what are really be owned. What in front or around means what are belonged to others or belonged to themselves. I lost something what I will never be able to take it back in this life probably. The feeling is not a regretful one but kind of a thought that I indeed wish I could do more to make that situation better if time can be reversed. The feeling comes from deep inside. It is hurt maybe or could be unbearable probably. It is amasing that the solution is to hold it tightly but gently. To feel it sincerely with hearts , then it could be melted generally. Step by step. Second by second. In some good article whixh my friend sent to me said," What we can use is Today. Yesterday is passed away. Tomorrow is not coming yet." Focusing on the instant is the most realistic method to deal with life time. Plan for the future but Do it now always.

No comments: