Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Leave or stay

no surprised. My mind changed again. I hate the noise and sick smell in the factory, but I like these people who treat me as their foreign friend and work around me everyday. Leave or stay? I have an unobvious aim, there where is not far away and maybe it is really close. The biggest problem in my life is I don't know what I do want to do or achieve. However, I try my best to make it clear and specific. Time always playes the most important rule in significant events. Just few minutes ago, my best friend asked me to go back to Taiwan to open "OUR" business sincerely, as soon as possible. I am excited about it very much. EVen now. My answer is "YES" for sure. See, few seconds previously, I am anxious about where I should stay to develop a new career. And now, I am thinking how to leave asap and to grasp the chance which comes suddenly tightly. Anyway, I am happy to meet this situation at this moment. It is hard to sleep well this night. Of course, it is not about negative stuff. It is all about my dear friends and our new business. Ya!!

2 comments:

Arina said...

wow...congrats!!! seems like u have a good news...im so glad for u that u r in smth new...i would rather choose leave the country u r at now and go to taiwan to experience smth new...smth that ur future can be based on!....go ahead!!! and good luck=)

Arina said...

and dont blame ur self for changing ur mind...dont settle for smth less than ur best!!!