Saturday, December 27, 2008

Internet vs Starbucks

quoted from:http://wordsaboutthings.wordpress.com/2008/07/02/starbucks-to-close-600-stores/
I have never been in Starbucks so many times in Taiwan. However, I have spent almost all weekend in Starbucks in Malaysia. Yes, I am here because they offer free internet and what I have to pay is only the price of a cup of coffee. Because of this, I used to have a cup of Espresso in Starbucks every weekend. No, Espresso is not such tasty for me to order it all the time, but it is cheaper than others. :) Sometimes I fall in love with something, for I got to choose it or nothing. And in this situation, even I am kind of forced to accept this stuff but it has its special attraction to grasp my attention. Espresso has strong smell and filles with bitter and some sour taste. (of course it depends on coffee beans' sources.) I have tried it when I was young, and that experience was not so good. lol I am mature now, and I believe in what people always say "adult taste" generally. I am joyful to try new stuff which I would be reluctant to have any experiences about . Bitter stuff and samll size drinks (the volume of Espresso is really less than others) :p are the main things I tried to avoid all the time. Yes, Human beings are changing all the time, but we do keep something firmly inside. As an old Chinese common saying (an adage), "A king of a country can be changed easily, but it is almost impossible to change a person's natural character." Oh, poeple are more and more in Starbucks and the internet is going to be slow down. Time to leave~

No comments: