Sunday, January 4, 2009

Roam

Best female friend shouted at me, "Isn't it enough for you to roam two years ?" "What hell that $800 dollars means to you?! Dawn it!!" Yes, she is totally right. Money is nothing to me but time. 2 years = 730 days = 17520 hours = 1,051,200 minutes = 63,072,000 seconds. It is good to have this experience, but it is expensive. You get something while you lose another one or more at the same time. I believe it. It is fine except you are reluctant to get something you are interested in because you are afraid of losing what you already owned or you also have interest in. However, what is the worthest stuff in the world or in your personal world is the hardest judgement for a human being. It depends on only you. well, maybe it is time to move forward or perhaps I was moving all the time but it looked like I was at the same position all the time. Best male friend talked to me, "Wanna have our business in Taiwan?"" You are welcome to join us immeliately!!" This is an opportunity. And it came on time. What hell I am thinking about? As chief Jimmy said, "I don't care what your xxxx, just try it! Just try!" Ok, ok. I will do it. lol thanks a lot, buddies.

1 comment:

Arina said...

i must say we create our problems by ourselves...
yeah problems and difficulties must exist but the the most important thing is how u think about it..its all in ur head...
and one more thing!!!
NEVER regret! beacuse it just doesnt work...=))

ps. thnaks for writing this blog..
i miss ya man!