Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Diane Arbus


quotted from: http://www.masters-of-fine-art-photography.com/02/artphotogallery/photographers/diane_arbus_17.html
Recently, I was unusual to study some boods which I would never have interests in before. I was excited about it, but also worried too. Diane Arbus, a female photographer, suicided to end her life. I learned that most famous or strange and famous people had different childhood, or choosed defferent life unconsciously or consciously. I am afraid that I have the ability to make the same decision, but i doubt I am ready to take the result. However, it shocked me strongly. That book which named as Diane Arbus's biography was written by a reporter who collected a lot of details except Diane Arbus's family members. I read it hardly because of my poor English, of course. haha. Well, it indeed is a heavy and thick book too. Due to my poor English, I skipped the main part in the book, and focused on what she had done when she was alive. She took many many pictures which come from deep inside of her. I felt I was looking for a spirit that she had to achieve what she desired always without fear. There are only few days I can stay in the world. So are you and others. Is what I am supposed to do what I have done? I am sad and shame about that I have to say "No". Time is passing and life is still on my hands. Be brave to Do it.

1 comment:

LLL ora said...

Hi!!
Long time no see!

You went back to Taiwan??
It's getting easier to see you.
I'll get to Taiwan.
and now I'm trying to study in China.
Ohh, sorry!!