Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese COW Year


Well, I am back to Taiwan now, but I will not go back to Malaysia. Time is passing, and things are changing all the time. What am I going to do now? I will open a new business with my best friend and his older brother. The interesting stuff is that there are two common sayings with are related to three persons. One says that three normal people who can cooperate could be better than one smartest guy. Another one says that three monks have no water to drink. Yes, you get it. Our team is composed by three people. So which one is the one we are similiar with? I have no ideas yet, and I wanna know it anxiously too. Guys in Maylaysia are passionate and friendly. They make me feel sad and guilty after I left them because of my personal desire. It is selfish and unkind. They are a professional group whose members are humble and pure. I have never met these kind of people who are pro without any arrogance. It is because of the background of the country or its culture. I do learned a lot in Malaysia, even though I will be there for a period of time. And buddy, "you" have my words that I will find you when I go to Malaysia. I promise. Now back to my business. It is about something we can do for disabled and elders. It is ideal and beautiful but not so realistic. Now here are some arguement happened already, and I think it will be frequently. Finally, I decided to give me and my partners three months at least to see if we can help each other to reach the goal. SOmetimes I just feel I am doing what I should already do when I was young, but it makes me feel more complete. In the moment, Chinese new year, I wish our team can make something happened and keep our friendship as usual. Wish all my friends have a wonderful COW year. Healthy and happy. :))

No comments: