Friday, February 20, 2009

how about being a teacher


quoted from:www.miqel.com/rare_books/teacher/intro.html
The feeling was exciting, and maybe too exciting. That was my first experience to be a Mandarin teacher in my life. Well, it was more like a experience to be a Mandarin tutor except where we have a class was in a real classroom. I have to say it was completely dislike what I thought or even imagined before. I was petrified and my brain was empty as a blank basement, but my student was just one.... It was amazing to "help" a foreigner to be familiar with my mother language. My student is Lissette who is a beautiful and smart girl from Chile. It made me feel comfortable to teach a mature and diligent person, and because this I could taught her more with enthusiasm and energy. Anyway, today was the third time we had a class, and she studied so hard to pass the final examination yesterday. I think she kind of enjoyed in the atmosphere we built together today. I wish I can give her more and help her to have a unforgettable and wonderful memory of learning Mandarin. Good luck to us.

No comments: