Saturday, February 28, 2009

what I think, what I read


quoted from:health.howstuffworks.com/brain-pictures.htm
Yesterday I just had an interesting idea about if what I read from books is better than what I figure out by myself. The situation I am in is a progresstive and exceting one. It is necessary for me to absorb a lot of knowledge and concepts to make all unclear thoughts and environment clear. We all need wisdom. I found there were few books which would provide some wise and helpful methods and thoughts to improve the situation I am doing my best to realize. Some of these ideas in books are tricky and some of them are not easy to figure out by ourselves. However, I wonder if I should just pick up these "good" ideas from books which were made by smart and experienced writers. Why not? These suggestions and recommendations are wisedom and helpful for sure. Because I think I can get part of these ideas by myself. I mean I could or maybe should think about these questions or problems carefully and deeply to search out the answers. Do I need to find the resolutions by myself and for this I have to spend time or a lot of time? It is worth probably. The processes I will be in to discover the answers may be the next shortcut or new method to resolve countless problems during the situation I am making myself a better person and also in my life. I am just not sure, and I love reading. I am afraid I will forget how to deal with problems with my brain without books, and sometimes we all have to "create" and figure out new stuff and ideas. It is interesting. I remember I did that all the time when I was young. I mean really "young". :) Anyway, that's what I found last night, and what you think??

No comments: