Monday, June 8, 2009

Reading makes me happy

quoted from: www.brunozzi.com/en/2008/05/
Long time no see, my dear friends. In these days, things changed so fast, too fast to grasp the real feeling during it. However, everything would leave its footprint without exception. All these marks composed me. I met a mysterious piano teacher in the beginning. Of course it is She. haha. She is a totally new world for me to discover with curiousity. Then I know she is a completely unusual artist and an instructor about instruments. I was immersed in that weird feeling which she gave to me in these two weeks. At the same time, she introduced several books to me. All these books are related to Alchemy and Zen. Suddenly I found I have never read any books which are so abstruse and difficult to understand. Insensibly, I was used to read simple books and articles gradually before. I think it is also the reason that I discovered my brain wa going to be dumb previously. Now and then, I could think carefully and completely, but it was hard to keep this situation at most part of life. Fortunately, I got my brain back finally. "Jung and Alchemy", this book costed me three days to finish it, and it also made me a little bit confused. I understand what I read, but I don't understand it deeply. So I just let my brain take a rest and wish it can operate by itself.

No comments: