Sunday, May 17, 2009


quote from:store.halloweentownstore.com/.../PROD/0181/TS337
This morning, I finished a movie,"I spit on your grave". It is a famous movie which was abandoned to be public until recent decade. Maybe the reasons for this movie to be abandoned are that it includes violence, sex, mistreatment, and something which was over the morality or rules in that era. It was made in 1978 if I remember it correctly. Haha. This movie shows everything in our daylives nakedly. Sorry I am not going to decribe anything about the drama, but the feel I obtained in it. First of all, it was made in thirty years ago, but it is not boring or inferior at all. Instead of Taiwanese movies, there are no aged and toneless periods in it, but the same feeling as modern movies which includ excitement, interesting tempo, and attractive points step by step. How could the director make that movie in a modern way before thrity years?
The second, this movie made me miss up one of my unforgettable ex-ex-ex-.... girlfriend. How come? I have not thought about her for a long long time. Why she came out suddenly? Then I figuared out one theory later. Humanbeing is like a object as an iron or a piece of wood. I mean if you can do something to change the state of these materials or the arrangement of molecules in them by some specific methods, maybe it is possible for us to do something to stimulate ourselves or others to become different characters or whom we want to be. I mean that we can catch some stimulation actively, instead of being passively.
I tried to figure out what was existing in my mind clearly, but it was not successful. However, I think it could be a helpful shortcut to find out who we are and what we want. :))

No comments: