Sunday, December 23, 2007

WHAT do I want to do?


It is not the first time and it won't be the last time either to be asked this question. I wonder why I can't answer this question anymore. It has been so easy to respond, ever. The answer is there, not far away, but I can't or I wouldn't like to go forward to touch it. I wonder if I am afraid about something what I had buried deeply long time ago? What is your favorate fruit? What is your favorate colour? What is your favorate sport? What sort of animal is your favorate? What kind of girl do you like? What kind of job do you want to get? What kind of life do you desire? What kind of person do you want to be? What ........ I looked at these geese, and they looked at me too. I was thinking, "You are so cute, beautiful and plump. Don't you feel cold? Don't look at me like that way. Seems like you are human beings and I am the animal." Geese were thinking too, "Are you idiot? It is so cold today. What are you doing here? If I am you, I would like to stay at home whole winter. And don't look at me like this way, seems you are human being with pride. I don't give you a shXt." What kind of person I want to be is like this. WHat kind of goose I want to be is this too. I must release something inside via some special way. I am in a bottleneck. I need more space .\ /.

No comments: