Thursday, December 13, 2007

Memory, sad, hold it tightly, until you feel it is joyful


I am auspicious. Originally, I think I "should" skip 5B to 5A; however, my writing was too terrible to skip. Now I am gonna finish my session in 5B, and I am pretty sure that I am lucky to be "their" classmate. My dear classmates! This is life. If everything just goes by your plan, can you imagine how boring your life will be? Because of darkness, we could understand what brightness is. Because of something happened unexpectedly, we start to know that life is brittle, but it can be flexible, too. Treasuring what we already had, and it is not necessary to be regret or jealous if something didn't go by your mind. We are smart, yet we are stupid enough. Opening your hands and releasing what you already have, then you can get what you really want. Dear classmates, one day, when you are my age, some of you will yearn for this period of time because you enjoyed the time with us so deeply. 2 months! What can you do in 2 months in your country? Earn $10,000 dollars? Buy several pairs of luxurious shoes? or you can get married with someone you love. In YUELI, we spend 2 months on meeting new friends. Do you know that somebody will exist in your life forever? Do you know there are something changed inside of you. If you didn't feel that now, don't worry, you will. Next time, when you travel to Bulgaria, Poland, Taiwan, Japan, Italy, China and Korea, you are gonna observe that you have been here before, yet you didn't.

1 comment:

LLL ora said...

I miss you, Brian.
You are so nice classmate.
At the same time we enjoyed so nice classmates.
Maybe, they are best in the YUELI, I believe.
I wanna meet them someday.
Thank you, Brian.