Friday, November 30, 2007

Tuesdays of Morrie

I tried to stop crying, but I couldn't. I know death already, and it is really hurt when you understand that you would never talk with the person any more. It is like Morrie said that when I am dead, you talk and I listen. There were too many wise sentences in this movie, and I have to chew them several days, then I can swallow them down. Do I live the life what I want to live? Do I do what I want to do now? Am I peace with myself? Do I love......I am afraid to answer these questions because I know these answers are all "NO". I am lucky, for I watched this movie today. Some people, maybe they have no chance to watch this movie in their lives, and they will be fear and comfused with these matters all the time. Life, death, emotion, and love are the foundational and most important elements what we all have to learn and experience in our lives, and there is no exception. I have to know death, then I will know something about life. Do I have to lost something first, then I can understand what I already have? It costs too much. Something will never come back if it already passed. If you have lost something, you must know what I mean. It is very sad because we only can learn some things, such as love, after we experience them, even you are the smartest guy in the world. Finally, I want to say thank you to Patricia. You taught us a lot what we can't image. Thank you, Queen Patricia.*___*

No comments: