Thursday, November 15, 2007

Introduction of my Topic


Hum...My topic is How to open your own business in Toronto? I was a salesman in Taiwan for long time. In the beginning, I thought, like most people, choosing to be a salesman is a horrible decision because I maybe have to bow or greet my customers always, even I don't like them. In fact, it could be an Art if you know the trick to enjoy your selling progress. There are so many grocerys, restaurants, and fashional stores in Toronto, but there is still a lack of something. I was a tea seller. Tea is a cultural drink, and the best way to introduce tea is telling people its story and culture first. I made a plan about how to open my tea company in Toronto in my head, but I have no idea actually. Now it is the first step to make a foundation, so I have to gather the information about economic, population, laws, climate and etc.. Here are a lot of chinese in Toronto, yet here are just less tea stores or tea shops in this big city. On the other hand, here is a huge potential market about tea leave. I am not sure I will make this plan come true or not, but it is a nother way to be familiar with Toronto. We will see.

1 comment:

Mark Kim said...

You linked the video on your blog!! It was easy..right? I didn't know who was he before you told me about him. Now, I also don't know him...zzz Anyway, you can make your blog better now.