Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Royal Agricultural Winter Fair

Royal Agricultural Winter Fair is similar to the international trade exhibition in Taiwan, but what the difference is the area is really huge and there also was a competition for these farmers. There were two parts in this exhibition. One is display, and anohther one is full of animals. I almost don't need to vitsit the zoo in Toronto because I had a lot of fun with these dogs, cows, horses, pigs, goats, and chikens. This is hte first time I have no distance with thewse cute and friendly animals. It sounds a little stupid, but it is a luxurious experience to me. I love animals so much, but this was the first time I made some conversation with them in Toronto. What the fantastic thing is I exchanged my smell with a black handsome horse who didn't let anybody touch him, and we had tender contact with each other by my hand and his charming face. There was no sound, but filled with emotion and conversation. About the display, it was kind of a market where you could buy a lot kinds of things, and the feeling here was similar to my hometown. It was a good time to buy leathers because it was cheap, and I experienced the Canadian's shopping style impressively. By the way, I ate a Chinese Canadian's food, I think, Apple Dumpling, and it was really awesome. There was also a small section for display farmers' biggest or longest pumpkins, mustards, watermelon, and kinds of vegatables. Usually, we can see this exhibition about vegetables only in television in Taiwan. Eventually, we had a superdog show, and it was fantastic, too. Those dogs had competitions about jump and running, but the most excited one are audiences. I was immersed deeply in that situation with the noise made by cute kids, and suddenly I became a kid.

No comments: