Friday, November 9, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine

What can I Say? It is a fantastic movie what I have never experianced before. The chair in the class is too firm to sit, but I was addicted to watching the whole movie. It is because my majoy was broadcast and TV, and I can tell the characters in this film are an unbelievable collection! I don't want to remaintain these funny people, but the director built this movie by these people's personality. It is a difficult and brilliant work to make a movie like this way. We watch too many Hollywood movies, and we are not acquainted with movie constructed in this way. You will never know what is going to happen next second, and it always gives audiences shocks. This big family includes different losers whom the son, Dwayne, defines make a warm and funny comedy. You know what? We can take advantage of watching this movie because all characters are depicting real personalities in our societies in one hour and forty-five minutes. They are concerned about money, food, education, love, and their future, just like you and me, but they are braver than us. People need kind of sudden encourage to push them do something unusual, and then they are going to change their lives or even the world. I love all of these chracters finally although I hate the father, Ricard, in the beginning. This family should be the worst one in the world, but it did somthing nobady dare to do forever. I don't know what other classmates got from this movie, but I did for sure. Thank you, Patricia and Kristina(Is the spelling right?). It is definite a good movie!! ^______^

No comments: