Monday, November 26, 2007

Improve club~~It works

Wonderful! This club get better now, and I want to recommend my classmates to join us. Before we had activities to operate our brain, and today we had debate. It was Fantastic!! We had three topics which were Pepsi vs Coke, Cats vs Dogs, and english vs international lauguages. I had to say these discussion were much better than the one that level 6 students held, and maybe Kathereen could give them some suggetions to "improve" their discussion. I appreciated level 6 students and Kathereen that i got a lot of chances to practice my speaking and listening. I believe that discussion and debate are efficient exercises to train how to organize out thought and how to speak English orderly. In the process, I tried to make an aggressive atmosphere to start a fierce debate, and it worked. We had a wonderful time. By the way, Kathereen asked us to use conjunctions to constitute our expression. We took advantage of learning new vocabulary, correct our pronunciation, and develop our English skills when we attended improve club. WHat I can say, it is incredible!

No comments: