Friday, November 23, 2007

Steve Jobs, CEO, Apple and Pixar Animation

I prefer this kind of speech because it is short and concentrative. What Steve Jobs said is the fact we already know it very well, but most of us just keep thinking it instead of making our dreams come true. Maybe it is a kind of bad habit to keep holding a job, and sometime I agree with that. It is the reason to send me here, too. I believe everyone know and understand that we have to be loyal to our faith and listen to our hearts. We have to love what we do and do what we love. The trick is how to maintain your heart clear and calm. I had worked to a company for almost ten years until last year. I think I did it well because I already got a good salary and a high position when I decided to leave it. I am lucky, for I hear the voice from my heart again. Definitely, it is hard to open your arms to lose evrything which you hold it with enjoyment. I still have my faith, and I don't want to devote my whole life to earning money only. I had believed I should do what I love, but I surrended to the reality. I was enjoy being a normal salesman to keep my satisfied life for a long time, but part of me always denied bending to reality. I am fortune to be in Toronto, and I am fortune to listen to this speech. It inspires me again, and it reminds me what I have looked for my life from I was a child. The feeling is like you gain something back what you lost for a long long time. Something is only happened in somebody because these people prepare from this incident already. They are winner, for they are brave to make significant choice in their tough time. Now I am here to extend my first step to my love, yet I don't know what I want still. However, I unsettle my life as Steve Jobs said, and I am going to restart to looking for my dream again. I am not sure I can be hungry and foolish for how long, but I will believe in my heart and hold my faith to step forward bravely. I hope someday I can stand where Steve Jobs did.

2 comments:

LLL ora said...

You have quite bravery heart, I'm convinced, for you left your good status, one of your life in your country. And you came here at all cost. It is hard descision for us. Moreover, you have positive mind ever here. I envy you :-)
I'm glad to meet you here.
By the way, I agree with your opinion about "love", but I think there are few people such as Steve, having fated love. To tell the truth, I also don't know what I wanna do. I have been looking for that everyday evrytime and everynight. I have had the time I was convinced of my fate, but that is getting change. It's difficult for us to enjoy life.....

Cynthia said...

I think we all learn lots of things from Steve’s speech, and I am sure you will try to do things follow his advice. I hope you will find the things you really like and achieve your goal. Like traveling aboard and be a good chef. ^ ^