Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lego=Let us go .\ /.

My best friend showed me a video this midnight. It made by his cousin-Leo. Making a video is not a big deal; however, he took more than 2000 pictures by his DSLR to record the progress which is how he comprised more than 5000 pieces Lego to accomplish the Ultimate Collector´s Millennium Falcon. It is amazing, or I should say he is crazy and fantastic!! Now Lego asks him to promote their products. In my memory, I have never played Lego, but I heard it is good for children to practice their brains. The auther said it costed him more than 35 hours to finish this work, and he is going to attend an exhibition to display his Millennium Falcon. Until now, did anybody get some ideas? I am sure you did. To most people, it sounds kind of a stupid or crazy work to record a progress about how to make a Lego becuase it is a toy. Some people maybe will think the guy is lucky because Lego are going to pay him a sum of money to be their voice. To me, I saw a person did what he loves to do, and that is what Steve Jobs told "us" in Stanford U. He enjoyed the progress, and he made an excellent work. Some feeling is not easy to explain, but to feel it or soak in it. Leo, who I don't know him, influnced something inside of me suddenly. Is it what Steve Jobs said, "stay foolish, stay hungry"? I look at a foolish person, and he seems like me who I was , ever. I want to keep looking for my love strongly. I appreciate this virus to make me so tired, for I can be awake now to think what is the most important matter in my life or when I am alive. How many days will I have in my life? How many things do I really want to do? How many things should I be brave to try? How many people should I be brave to love? It is worth to get cold. Haha....

No comments: