Monday, November 19, 2007

Santa Claus Parade

I slipped this year's Halloween Parade because a Canadian told me he has never seen Halloween Parade in Toronto. I committed myself to seeing a parade in Toronto at least, so I wen to see Santa Claus Parade yesterday. Please, excuse me for using your word again. It is Fantastic!! It continued more than 3 or 4 hours, and people wore various costumes in the parade. They had peanut people, all kinds of animals, plants, and elfins. Yesteray is a sunny day, but it was still too cold to stay outside. However, There were so many people who stood beside Queen St. to see the parade, and it was almost stuck. I was lucky to meet Yuko to see the parade together. I think the better way to see a parade is getting a partner to share each other's feeling and happyness. Before we saw the parade, we walked for a long distance to find a Tim Horton to get some coffee and food to gain some energy first. I am not sure it was a good thing or bad one, for we took a tour around the downtown to look for Tim Horton. Originally, I don't like kids very much because I think they are so noisy. In contrast, I felt they were very cute, and they made the atmosphere fill with happiness. There was also something made me impressive what is they kept the first position for children, and even the kids were not theirs. People were generous and friendly here. It was a wonderful day, and I was glade that I found another side of Canadian's image.

No comments: