Friday, November 2, 2007

This is Brian.....First time speech

Hello Everybody,

Nice to meet you all! Don't forget your breakfast (no comma) because it is the most important meal per day. I am Brian who is a guy. I am studying English in York University. I have been in Toronto two months already, and I like this city just a little....Ha!Ha!....Somebody said if you keep doing something more than 21 days, this kind of behavior will become your habit, and I agree with that.

I am from Taipei where is north of Taiwan.
My major was Broadcast & Television.
My major is English now.
My favorite program is animation.
My favorite singer is Misia.
My favorite movi........

3 comments:

Irene said...

Hi~Brian. I usally don't eat breakfast.Maybe I need breakfast:) Your address is very funny. I can remember very easily brian bbq:)ha ha.Anyway nice to meet you.

Ricardo Quaresma said...

Hi! In Turkey, it's not 21 but 40days. Also, it has been said that if you call someone "freak" for 40 days, then (s)he becomes a freak! Cheers!

KI WON said...

HI.. Brian...
as in your article, I also think breakfast is very important meal for our every single day..
so I've tried not to skip breakfast
and I hope I get along with you more by paticipating many clubs...
anyhow, have a nice day..