Thursday, December 27, 2007

I met a philosophy girl


After a peaceful party, I felt good. It was a ...hum, party in Chinese style, but I spoke English only in a Chinese community. I was so gross. If i saw someone did this knid of thing, I would kick him out for sure. Therefore, I kept quiet hardly because I was talktive. Haha! As all you know it was useless. I talked a lot. What is life? Maybe it is true that Life is eating, drinking, digesting and sleeping. People always think too much. I have a dream about being a famous person in the world. By what? Maybe a chef, a polit, a teacher or a businessman. A girl told me that the famous chefs in the world almost grow up in France and Italy. Now here are the second witness who is "talking" with me. Okey, I believe you all. Maybe it is my destiny to learn Italian. There is filled with surprises in my life, maybe it is long enough to experience defferent events. Still. I still can't give up my idea which is that I don't have a normal life only. Is this the thing what always force me to move on a strange way? I am thinking....It seems abvious without doubt. That's why I have to be alone usually and I always think something unusually. Is it? Nobody can answer htis question for me but I. *About the picture, this is aperson who knows what she wants and how she could reach the goal.

2 comments:

(Nhu Trang) said...

Hi Brian.
I like some of your posts.

"If everything just goes by your plan, can you imagine how boring your life will be? "

Well... I think that it is important how do you achieve your plans, how all things come to your life. If everything goes easy that would be boring...but it's not always like that because life is not simple.:)

Trang from 5b July-August 2007 :)
see Ya!!!

LLL ora said...

Hi Brian.

Hang in there.
I bet you that you will be famous somehow.
you can be even Chef or basketball player, if you are serious.
I also do my best on my way.

Hang in there.
I'm looking forward to your next post.