Friday, January 4, 2008

Is it true? Women prefer bad huys?


It is a rule ~ Women prefer bad men. Yes or no? Thank you to remind me this. Time can cure spiritual illnesses, and release us from troubles. Sometimes it erases happiness passingly. What my purposes here are learning English, looking for my real goals, making friends and changing myself. I have kind of achieved two purposes which are studying English and making friends; however, I have not found my final goals here and the worst thing is that I modify myself back to the original one who is the Brian in Taiwan. Dear friends, you are definitely right. I think too much to lose the chances which I should grasp to arrange myself again. Human being is not a machine. How can I fix it or modify it? Fortunately, I can and you can, too. I can do "it" if I want to do it. Don't be afraid. The role I perform in the same way for thirty-five years almost, and it is the perfect time to change now.

1 comment:

(Nhu Trang) said...

Brian!
Im still here in toronto, and you can meet me every Mon, Tue, Wen and Fri on keel campus.
see you soon.!!!!
thx fro watching videos on my blog !
trang