Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time is passing


Everything is changing. Niagara Falls was changed. Water was frozen, and the river was filled with ice. Frankenstein still hold that giant hamburger, but he looked older. KingKong stayed on the top of the skyscraper everyday, yet it was abvious to tell that he was bored. I was there with new friends in a snowing day. It was cold, and wet. I saw an ashtray in the middle of two elevators. It was clean and shiny. I just knew that it was discourage to smoke indoors since two years ago. Everything is changing. I am here in the third day of my vacation. It's such quiet. Occasionally, the sound of turning pages could be heard. And the sound from the fan in my historical laptop came out unexpectablly. Today is a sunny day, but I know it is cold outdoor. Sunshine is penetrating through windows and filling the livingroom with brightness. I can tell. I can tell there are soemthing changed in the interior of me. I met friends yesterday. Shun Mike Natalia Pit Tina..... If it is proper to say that, then I will say, "The world where I live in is composited by people, by friends, and by emotion." "The person I want to be is the support in your worldS." The old world I had lived in thrity years collapsed several years ago. The new world I am living in is building up, and it become bigger and various. A person told me this morning ....You "should" learn how to be humorous person. I thought it deeply, and then didn't give a shit. Who do you think you are? I know who I am more than you. Don't tell me that. before you know me.

1 comment:

Xingxing said...

It's ture that every thing is changing. Me too. After I came to Canada, I've changed a lot. But I think changing is good for me. I can't keep one state forever.