Monday, February 4, 2008

About Windsor

It was a capricious decision. I gave myself a one week vacation to visit Windsor. It was a correct decision definitely. I understand what live is after I spent the time only on sleeping, eating, reading and playing poker except watching TV and playing video games. In that period of time, I read one chapter of "Tuesdays of Morrie" about death and one chapter of "becoming vegetarian". Some familiar sentence came out again. " Are you the person you want to be? Do you live in the life you want to live?" DO I? How to distinguish a person who is brave or not? Can he walk alone in a dark street at midnight? Or dare he challenge the authority? It is brave without doubt, but how about presenting ourselves nakedly without any affectation? I know I can not do it now. I am so afraid to lose my friends if I jusy be myself. It is ridiculous, isn't it? It happens in my life always. When I have a completely private time with myself, I can think everything deeply. When I am exhausted, my feeling becomes more sensitive. Everytime I lose something, I regret why I didn't make decision earlier.

2 comments:

Rima Ahmad said...

i liked your blog you seem that you like reading very much.. and thats right there are many question that worth an answer in stories.. actullt i like reading but the problem that i feel bored it depend on the book.

Arina said...

there are only questions
and no answers
its going to be always that way...
we can only build our system of worldview, but its doesnt make sence cuz
everyone is different