Sunday, February 24, 2008

About the movie~The Bucket list


Two old men created a wonderful story. Nobody would expect there will be a happy ending. Because they are dying and soon. What are we going to do if we know there are only six months for us? Take the process of cure diligently or stay at home to spend time with family? Can we do what they did? Death is not what we are afraid about, the understanding of we are dying is scary. How about make a list about what i want to do in my life? DOn't say there are nothing i really want to do before I am dead. Think it seriously and deeply. You will find there are too many things that you desire to do but you didn't realize it. Because the reality is there. It always reminds us what we should do now.Prepare for the life when we are old. Prepare for life then we can have better lives. You must hear this before~You have to love yourself first, then you know ow to love others. Let's make it expended a little bit. If you don't know how live well now, how come you will have a better life in the future. DOn't lie to ourselves. Don't feel pity with ourselves. We are the bosses. We are the creaters. Before you start your fantastic life, think about it for a while, then make sure you are living in the life you enjoy in. Maybe we are not smart enough to choose what is right. How about try not to waste time in what we don't really want to touch. Life is complicated. Human being is complicated too. I am and so are you. I do appreciate the people who encouraged me to be here. Even who discourage me. all of you are my energy. I am the machine, and i can translate it. By the way, today i had a good time. It was amazng. I fell down so many times. It was god damn hurt. My right arm is sore, but my spirit is clear. When is the next time I go snowboarding?

No comments: