Saturday, February 9, 2008

I met an Angel from North....


You told me that I am the angel to listen to you. I never told you that you are the angel who kept talking with me. But you are and I have not told you. An fat and strong angel. Haha. It is not important whether an angel is fat or slim, weak or strong, beautiful or ugly! Because, you are a cute angel. In my culture, we don't express our feeling directly, but you are. What I am looking for, you have. I am not sure I am looking for a daughter too? Fortunately, I got one who is bigger enough. haha. It was amazing to spend money in that kind of speed. I did it all the time in my hometown, but "this" is different. Too many things just happened, yet I could not imagine them previously. Suddenly I am here already. I love Canada more and more. Ever, I thought I changed a lot. I spoke English. I ate hotdogs to be my lunch every noon. I made sandwiches to be my snack every afternoon. And I believed it is good to have an apple everyday, then I did it all the time. What I did was like a western person. However, what I thought was like Taiwanese. There is always a voice trying to tell me something but it is too light, too soft. I have to be more concnetrated. "am I the person who I want to be?" "Do I do everything what I want to do?" It is not necessary to be dying, it do need to live lively.

1 comment:

Arina said...

come on
be easy breathy cover
girl
hahah just kidding
thanks a lot
i was shocking to see this (in a good way(