Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a wonderful world !!









Thank you, Clair. You gave us a unforgetable "final lunch". I have never expected this lunch could be so amazing, so fantastic, so perfect. Moreover, there was a crazy karaok after the lunch. What can I say? What a wonderful day!! I really appreciate everybody coming to have lunch together and have fun together. I also appreciate the guys who couldn't come to think about the lunch for a while. I know you are willing to come. I know you are lovely guys. Never mind. Everything is going well. Going perfect. Can you ask me the stupid question again? " do you like toronto?" What a such silly question!? I don't like it. I LOVE it. LOVE IT. The people who are studying in YorkU are tremendous! I am glade I am here even i am already 34 years old but i look like 28.haha. "gimme gimme more, gimme gimme more!" "slave~~" I believe i will have a nice dream tonight. I believe i will remember everything happened today. I stay here almost 6 months. but it is not worth or valuable than today. What I got , what i learn ,what i enjoy in ,what i want to remember in my life. I love you guys!!!!!!!!!! I just such enjoy when we are together. I love you!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: