Saturday, February 23, 2008

It is a nice night~

It was weird. On Friday night, i spent three hours on walking and taking buses and subtrains. On saturday night, I spent time on waiting people and feeling sad and angry. What is happened? Nobody wanted to go out tonight? I was confused. Although I had a good time to eat and drink with my friends, it is pity to face the acward situation. I have no idea that I did something wrong or .... anyway, what the fucking hell! It is better to be myself. i know sometimes there are no answers and reasons. SO i give up. i accept it as i gobble a cluster of pasta. I take it as it is my probloem. But what face sould i show them later? Smile? Anger? or soemthing else. Thank you all. It is my first time to meet this weird situation. I didn't know how to stand it int he beginning. Maybe i don't know it yet. it is not my problem ,and why i have to spend time on thinking about it. now , stop and do my business. I will have a good day tomorrow.

No comments: