Thursday, February 28, 2008

THe feeling is.......


I know it will become tough. I know it will go to the end of the lane. I know i will become sensitve. I know i won't cry. I know i will keep smiling with tears in my eyes. I know you will be there to look at my leaving. It will be the first time for me to have a girl in my mind while i am leaving. Everytime i looked at you. I don't know what to say. I am not shy. I am not embarrassed. I am not trying to be cool. I am just plain. I am just thinking with nothing. My brain is filling without anything but maybe your image. It is not just love. It is not just friendship. It is not just careness. It is not just love. It is not just love. It is not. You are beautiful. You are pretty. You are sweet. You are cute. You are amazing. You are fabulous. You are the one. You are the one who force me to abandon my original life. You are the one who make me to feel something else. You are an angel. You are a girl. You are a special girl. You are definitely a smart girl. When you find the way you have looked for so long time, you are going to fly. When you discover the light, You are going to smile. When you know who you are, you are going to be the one who you have looked for so long time suddenly. you are so nice and perfect, but you are not so sure about that. you try it hard. Wish you have bravery and wisdom in the future to deal with the difficulties you will meet. The one who can judge you is you. The one can accomplish yoiu is you. The one who can let you know you are wonderful is you. I am a messenger. I send you the messages from you. Can you tell that? Can you understand that? You ask me to be the messenger to send the messages to you. Now i am leaving. You are going to know the truth. I am sorry i didn' tell you that. Because i can be with you more often. I am selfish. but i am leaving soon. You will be much better after tomorrow. You will be confidente after tomorrow. LOVELY GIRL, do you know you are so lovely? Do you know you are so so so lovely? You are lovely.

No comments: