Monday, March 3, 2008

Pressure

I am surprised that the pressure comes so fast, and it is from my mom. Somebody started the war which I tried to avoid always. I argued with my friend one day. I cound't sleep. Just second day I am back to Taiwan. A house. it is just a house. If you want the money, just take it. If you want to ask my help, just tell me directly. But never, ever do this again. I was angry. You have to bear your responsibility, and i will do my job too. However, you will not have my respect anymore. It is all business now. I will go to consider it carefully to distinguish the burden which belong to you or me. No more mercy and consideration. My way is there. Thank you for everything you done for me when I was not here. You won't know forever what i am going to do, and yo won't have any ideas why i make it so cruelly. Because you have never understood what you did was such foolish behavior. Look at the mirror if you can. Tell me what you get in the honest reflection. A hero, or a coward? Never ever do this kind of thing again, or i will let you know what kind of persons you are and I AM. FUCK the reality. No more mercy and respect. No more tolerence and consideration. I will do what I should do , even it is cruel. You asked it yourself. Think about it carefully, i mean really carefully. You just did something that you should not ever do it.

No comments: