Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I am back.


It is definitly true. To be a student is such fortunate. No more fear. No more mercy. No more tolerance. I tried hardly to be a tame member in this family, but you think that is me actually. You will never know you are wrong. Totally wrong. But you will see that soon, at least. You are not my target, you are not my burden. I am going to do what I should do and need to do. We all know that to get girls is not big deal, yet to have a lovely job is a kind of problem. It is amazing. I just finished an animation. It talks about a genius who limited himself in a frame because he cares about his two brothers and father. Does he care about the money? no. Does he care about the position? no. He cares about the relationship and the emotion in the family. So he limited himself in a tiny frame to keep the unbalanced balance in his family. Until he met a new classmate, it is not balanced anymore. He still cares about his family, his brothers, and his parents. However, he understands the time is coming. Without thinking anything else, but his own businese. So do I. Sorry buddy. I think I did whole thing wrong to make you live in this way, but you are not my duty. you are yours. i gave you more than twenty years, but i think maybe you have never known that, and even you thought that was natural. Seriously, I don't care about your feeling anymore. I don't care about your confidence anymore. I don't care about you will fale or succeed. now it is time for you to grow up. I have walked with you for such a long time. Sorry about that. No more. Because i am not a four feet animal. I only have two feet, and with a pair of wings. I said I am a lion, and i was wrong. I am not sure what kind of animal I looked like now. Hello my dear friends. Long time no see. the original one. .\ /.

No comments: