Friday, March 7, 2008

MOnster


Hello everybody who knows me,


I am sorry to show you that i am a mature guy although sometimes truely i am.

I am sorry to express myself to you like i am a good person although soemtimes truely i am.


The truth is i think everyone has more than two sides of himself or herself.

I have never tried to pretend to be perfect or mature in front of you, but i do wanted to show you a better person who is better than the normal one.


It is a fake one, yet it is true me in some way.

I am not tender.

I am not kind.

I am not patient.

the all above, they will reveal when I am doing or accomplishing something intensively.


I am not afraid you are gonna know the hidden me.

It is more attractive, i think so.

However, it is sharp.


A monster


Yes i am


no more cover, no more pretense.


yes, Clair, the nickname you gave me is a wonderful one, MB.

Maybe it is not Motorcycle Brian.

It is Monster Brian....

2 comments:

Arina said...

even if u a monster,
someone can love ya also
like beaty and the beast

Brian said...

haha
beauty and the monster