Thursday, March 20, 2008

I am so lucky that you had been my lover


It is bizarre. I obtained this thought while I was waiting bus 311 for going home. No one was there except me. It was 0538 pm maybe, and it was supposed to be very crowded because of the time for students to go home. I was glancing around cars, buses, passerby and everything. Suddenly I missed you. We had been with each other more than ten years. It is much longer than the average of the time for lovers staying with each other. Even it is longer than some couples. I was so sad when we had to seperate. I was so exhausted to persuade myself that we were still friends, best friends. Furtunately, we are friends now. I love you. in another way. This is why I can miss you with smile in my face. I appreciate you because you completed my life originally. Without you, here is no Brian anyway. I understand why you were beside me for several years, and I was beside you in the same period of time. We were the best lovers. We are the best friends. We are the dreamy partners. I also comprehend why my male friends couldn't understand the reason I loved you so much. In the little prince, words cause misunderstanding. So please feel it, but not judge it or think of it. Just feel it and may someday you can get it. Then I don't have to explain it any more. It is superior than physiology and even psychology. It is it. IT.

No comments: