Thursday, March 13, 2008

Small Happiness


Yerterday I went to a coffee chop, actually this store sells every kind of beverages, where I had fun with my best friends when we were young. I stayed there alone from 0445 pm to 0648 pm, and the companies were a group of high school students. They were so noisy and funny. As a matter of fact, I wished they could leave as soon as possible because I wanted to focus on reading my novel, The Little Princ. Thereafter, I found what they talked became a apetizer for me to immerse myself in the reading peacefully. Just like symphony, if my reading was the main melody, they were must the beautiful chord. I am not a capable musician. I often lost my attention to comprehend what I read, and overheared what they said. They were doing what I did almost twenty years ago. The content was innutrinious and sometimes in bad taste, but I always laughed with them. The class was low, but the feeling was pure and clean. I ordered a set whcih included a glass of mike tea and a bagel involved smoked chicken decorated with salad in a plate . The onion tasted so hot. I thought the cook forgot to stir-fry it a little bit previously to make the onion sweet and soft. Even if he wanted to offer a healthy dish, it is better to cut it in small pieces instead of such "huge" ones. lol . Back to the reading, that was my second time to read "the little prince", but I felt i have never read it before. Is it the problem about timing or the situation i am in? Maybe. Maybe I am mature enough to understand the meaning in the novel. I had a good time what i never expected that there. Eventually, I also bought a pair of sport shoes what i looked for from two weeks ago. It was cheap and nice. All of them were just small happiness, but i obtained huge satisfaction. It is not difficult to enjoy every moment, but keep a amusive emotion to welcome everyday.

2 comments:

Brian said...

haha. Thanks. Yes, you are the one who suggested me to read the little prince which is wrote in English. I just finidhed life of pie too, and it just like what you said is a strange novel. I don't like its ending because it is too bored and plain. Anyway i finally finished it. I regret that i didn't buy the books you recommended in Toronto, for i couldn't find any one here. So I bought Three cups of tea and The gress is singing what are wrote by Greg MOrtenson and David Oliver Relin, and Doris Lessing. I wish I am lucky to choose the interesting ones. I am appreciated that i love reading more now because of your courage. And please believe yourself that your faculty of memory is pretty good.lol. Glad to know you are fantastic recently...

Arina said...

reading is amazing. i have read Little prince 3 times. and every time it was different. i like this book simple and serene.
Brian i miss ya