Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Marriage


What decides the exact time I should get married? My age? My relationship with women? My ability about making babies? My appearance? My will? My parents? My friends? or The one? I knew this situation before when I was 25. Now I am in the situation, and I am 34 or 35. What kind of situation? All my friends introduced "a lot "of women to me and asked me what my conditions about choosing women are. You tell me first. Before you got married with this lady beside you, what are your conditions about choosing women? Are they match the lady you married with? I don't think you can tell me that. It is love. WHat is love? It is invisible. It is incredible. It is amazing. It is natural. I can' tell you when I will get married before the lady and me are sure that we are the one for each other. Even I don't think marriage is necessary in my life. It is a paper. It is a ceremony. I can make "marriage" perfectly without these extra stuff. It is wonderful you can married with your dreamy husband or wife. I admire all of you, yet I am enjoy about my single life completely. The departure of my second or third life is just starting. It seems unfirm, floatable, or even dangerous. Well, it is exciting and terrific too. Get married? Yes, sure, but maybe later. I am not in a hurrry. lol

No comments: